The HO Element is a staple in the HO range. With its simple rocker design for a subtle and forgiving pop, so you get smooth transitions wake to wake. The HO Element has a thinner profile, so you get easy transitions from edge to edge with edge rails, for plenty of edge hold through to the wake. Combine this with a mellow concave so you get soft landing, tri density pads for plenty of comfort under your knees, and a single power lock strap for support while keeping things simple. The HO Element is the board you're looking for, to get you off your old plastic kneeboard and into the element.
- Continuous Rocker - An Continuous rocker provides a super smooth and predictable kick of the wake, keeping speed, but giving plenty of time for smooth grabs and stylish transitions.
- Bio 3 Core – The core you want under your knees, from a beginner to pro. Biolite 3 PU foam is wrapped in fibreglass for a added strength to handle punishment, but is lighter and more durable than anything in wakeboard history. Welcome to HO's nuclear deterrent
- Monocoque Construction – An outer glass wrap from the bottom to the top so the flash line is switched out as the weakest point fo the board, to the strongest. It is also renowned as the most durable construction in wakeboarding
- Layered Bi-Axial Glass – Making sure your board doesn’t soften over the years, layered fibreglass will help to keep you poppin’
- Square Tip and Tail Shape - A wider profile platform makes the board more forgiving to ride and allows for softer landings
- Mellow Concave - Helps to roll the board into an edge and adds some extra padding on landings
- Thin Profile - Reduces the swing weight for easy edge to edge transitions and adds support for your edge hold
- Dual Density EVA Pad - A thicker multi layered kneepad, making sure your knees are safe from riding to landing
- Power Lock Single Strap
- Rider Ability: Intermediate